Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dwoppers' Adventure!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i went out to do some a training exercise last weekend and while i was rolling along in the gunners hatch, my driver started wobbling back and forth on a dirt road. It then went into a full out slide and rolled 2 or 3 times, interesting experience.... Came out without anything major though, just a few bruises and sore muscles:D

We weren't even doing anything awesome, we were just driving on a dirt road... dunno how it happened<_<
PICS

EDIT: So it turns out my commanding officers dont want these pics no the internet... go figure >.> I'll PM them if people still wanna see em though.
And this is why drunk driving is bad. <.<
[Image: drunk_driving_banner_sized.gif]
haha thats pretty crazy. hows everything going dwops?
Everythings going gooooodddd, just got back from dropping off vehicles in yellowknife, got paid to do it and it was a pretty sweet trip:D
Hows you hobbs?
Remember when Dwops didn't say anything but:o? Just all of a sudden one day he talks normal.:P
Dum3z,Mar 30 2010, 11:13 PM Wrote:Remember when Dwops didn't say anything but:o? Just all of a sudden one day he talks normal.:P
Growin' up!
G3n0C1D3,Mar 31 2010, 07:04 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Mar 30 2010, 11:13 PM Wrote:Remember when Dwops didn't say anything but:o? Just all of a sudden one day he talks normal.:P
Growin' up!
haha yes its weird to think of dwops in teh military o.o

im going pretty good. about to graduate which is weiirdddd. im currently interning at a game design company, and we have our current game releasing soon-ish. we're behind schedule xD im mostly just designing levels right now =D
ooooooo, nice hobbit, do we get to know the name of the game?:o
And yes... very odd for me to start talkign now, Growing up ftw?

I'm ALMOST in university, still like half a year left >.> Got teh gov't to pay for some of it cause im in the forces too:D
dwopple are u going to fight in a war?? :o
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's