Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server Proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys. So I have a real proposal. I have a fully hosted box that is currently hosting two other dedicated source servers. I have plenty of resources to put a 1.6 dedicated server on it. Such as....WCS. If you guys want it I would be more than willing to install WCS on this server. It is fully hosted with more than enough bandwidth and more than enough resources. I just need to know if you guys want it. All admins will be restored, and the content from the old WCS will be copied, it will be exactly like the old server. Its up to you guys.
Sup Monk.. you sound older.. and wiser:P

Every WCS revival initiative is cool, as long are your expectations aren't too high. We tried it twice ages ago and it didn't work out well... though I believe the 'fun CS servers' are really in demand, if you look at all those silly surf and zombie mods.
I suppose I am wiser, though in many ways I wish I wasn't. Now older? That is a whole other story. I, in fact, have not aged a day:P.

Anywho, I just need the content. I can give an ftp account to whoever has the content and they can upload it directly to the server, then it is just a matter of configuring everything.
Source possibly???
i havent played 1.6 in so long, it feels foreign to me now lol ill be gone for the next 18 weeks anyways but after that ill play a bit im sure
Monkey91,Feb 11 2010, 11:58 PM Wrote:I suppose I am wiser, though in many ways I wish I wasn't. Now older? That is a whole other story. I, in fact, have not aged a day:P.

Anywho, I just need the content. I can give an ftp account to whoever has the content and they can upload it directly to the server, then it is just a matter of configuring everything.
I have been so eager to get the old CS 1.6 server back up.:(
JessicaT,Feb 12 2010, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Feb 11 2010, 11:58 PM Wrote:I suppose I am wiser, though in many ways I wish I wasn't. Now older? That is a whole other story. I, in fact, have not aged a day:P.

I have been so eager to get the old CS 1.6 server back up.:(
Damn your still alive? :P
gods smite us with her annoying presence once more. atleast now shes closer to legal so coca wont get arrested.
Allright, well if you guys do want it just let me know. I should have this box for a little while. If you want a source server it will be iffy but I probably will be able to do it here soon.
lets get a pvkII server. lawl
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's