Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Bought a new tv. Vote!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the one I got (although locally, not online):
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Viera-TC-P...a/dp/B002C8LX6S

Btw, this is going in my downstairs living room (ie: tv, gaming, pool table, freeweights room). My 60" is upstairs in my main livingroom, being awesome. :ph34r:
I don't even have a TV right now, gimme plx.
CHAATTTPPP!

Breakfast/lunch/dinner series:(
tv dinner series plox.
nice tv. what kinda pool table you have and are you any good? im willing to bet i'd beat anyone in wroaw in pool:D
I'm not sure what kind of pool table it is off-hand. I got it from a corporate office lounge at a company one of my relatives works at. The company is moving to a new building and it's already got all that stuff there so I didn't even have to pay for it, just go down and pick it up.

And yes, I'm good. Don't take your wallet out if you're not going to put some money on the line! :P

I'm trying to decide if I want to wall-mount the new tv or use a stand. I like wall-mount cuz it leave floor space open, but once you do it, there's no re-arranging. With a stand I can rearrange whenever I want. I'm leaning towards stand.

Oh yeah, I got a bluray player with it as well as a promotion Panasonic is running for the holidays.
$50 says i win:Drace to 5?
stand for sure =D
54 inches is epic win. i came back for winter break to my parents buying a 54 inch tv. immediately brought my xbox up there and play COD MW2 in HD. Never looked so fucking awesome. Any TV that large gets my stamp of approval.
Yeah, I can't go back to smaller then maybe 50" now. I made a jump from 48"(?..cant remember now) to 60" and xbox 360'ing is BAD ASS that big! I bought a new house so now I have a living room upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs will be tv only, downstairs is the man cave! :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's