Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: College Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need a song that is popular among teenagers today to write a paper to try and figure out how teens interpret the lyrics.

Its for an adolescent psychology course.
that retarded disco stick song by lady gaga
sleepy-sheep,Sep 3 2009, 07:42 PM Wrote:that retarded disco stick song by lady gaga
poker face.

personally i'd go with either i gotta feeling by black eyed peas or she wolf by shakira. very simple to interperate. if you want something a bit more interesting theres obsessed by mariah carrey thats all about eminem and hes got a song about her too.
Asher Roth's "I Love College"

1. It'll be hilarious.
2. You can party while you're studying.
3. You love college.
Womb-Raider,Sep 3 2009, 07:48 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Sep 3 2009, 07:42 PM Wrote:that retarded disco stick song by lady gaga
poker face.

personally i'd go with either i gotta feeling by black eyed peas or she wolf by shakira. very simple to interperate. if you want something a bit more interesting theres obsessed by mariah carrey thats all about eminem and hes got a song about her too.
Actually he meant Love Game not Poker Face.

I am thinking about doing it on that eminem song but I am not sure yet.
Kyle,Sep 4 2009, 04:34 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 3 2009, 07:48 PM Wrote:
poker face.

Actually he meant Love Game not Poker Face.

I am thinking about doing it on that eminem song but I am not sure yet.
Just realize who is in your class, not sure what type of college you go to, but you don't want to be remembered by the football players in your class as the middle class white boy who used Tupac as his song to talk about. YAY BOI!
Blizzard,Sep 3 2009, 04:07 PM Wrote:Asher Roth's "I Love College"

1. It'll be hilarious.
2. You can party while you're studying.
3. You love college.
Damn you, I was going to say that.
im freaking blazed right now. i just decided to pick a random topic and say it hahaahaahahaahahahhaa
Graff,Sep 6 2009, 11:55 PM Wrote:im freaking blazed right now. i just decided to pick a random topic and say it hahaahaahahaahahahhaa
this does not make you cool. i just decided to quote your post and say it.
Plot,Sep 7 2009, 09:04 AM Wrote:
Graff,Sep 6 2009, 11:55 PM Wrote:im freaking blazed right now. i just decided to pick a random topic and say it hahaahaahahaahahahhaa
this does not make you cool. i just decided to quote your post and say it.
Agreed.

What's even more embarrassing/sad is that he probably wasn't even blazed when he said that.

Attention whore, anyone?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's