Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Me has somethin to tell ya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Congratulations Womb! Hope everything goes smoothly. I assume we are all invited to all events for both you and SV.

edit: and Senate
Aww! I'm happy for you guys! And severely jealous but you already know this lol. Go figure I get married and you are having a baby. Life is funny like that. Congrats and I'm VERY happy you're keeping it. You better keep me updated... coz you know I have baby fever :P
Congrats Wombeh!! I can't wait to see pics of Womb Jr. ... OR in real life if I ever get an invite.

Regardless, you should name him Luke, because I am sure he will be well endowed. :D
grats man, thats sick
Oh snap have I missed a lot. Grats Wombeh this is a big surprise to me. My have we all grown, it puts a tear to my eye.:unsure:
how is babby formed? how wombraider get pragnent?
BALL,Aug 27 2009, 11:42 AM Wrote:how is babby formed? how wombraider get pragnent?
well ball when a mommy and a daddy love eachother very much theres a special hug they have and it results in babiez! ask your mommy for a demonstration sometime.
Last night Kate fell down some stairs and had a miscarriage, no baby guys:(
Womb-Raider,Aug 28 2009, 10:28 AM Wrote:Last night Kate fell down some stairs and had a miscarriage, no baby guys:(
wait..... for real?
Underdog,Aug 28 2009, 05:15 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Aug 28 2009, 10:28 AM Wrote:Last night Kate fell down some stairs and had a miscarriage, no baby guys:(
wait..... for real?
ya no jokes. and a few hrs later my grandmother had a stroke so ive been in hosp all day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's