Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: No more cs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well , my parents have just put a password on steam so i will not be able to play counter-strike until my grades improve:( Ill try and stay frequent on the forums because i like chatting with alot of you.:)Hopefully i get un-banned soon or i just have to make up a couple of great lies:unsure:
C ya around.
footballer,Nov 22 2004, 08:39 PM Wrote:Well , my parents have just put a password on steam so i will not be able to play counter-strike until my grades improve:( Ill try and stay frequent on the forums because i like chatting with alot of you.:)Hopefully i get un-banned soon or i just have to make up a couple of great lies:unsure:
C ya around.
My friend has a good saying for this.

"Mo-ron."
[quote=Dum3z,Nov 22 2004, 08:42 PM][quote=footballer,Nov 22 2004, 08:39 PM] Well , my parents have just put a password on steam so i will not be able to play counter-strike until my grades improve:(
There's also "Id jit" and "doom ahs".
[quote=SniperducK,Nov 22 2004, 10:46 PM][quote=Dum3z,Nov 22 2004, 08:42 PM] [quote=footballer,Nov 22 2004, 08:39 PM] Well , my parents have just put a password on steam so i will not be able to play counter-strike until my grades improve:(
O ya im a moron because i have one Half of a term that is bad. Fuck you , not everybody has been perfect throughout they're life.
Dubya tee eff.

Wooters
My mom stopped bitching at me for once cuz i have good grades. Its great cuz she always used to not let me skip saying "when you get good grades you can skip skewl" Well what now bitch!. Yea im not goin to skewl tomarrow.
footballer,Nov 22 2004, 09:12 PM Wrote:O ya im a moron because i have one Half of a term that is bad. Fuck you , not everybody has been perfect throughout they're life.
Yeah I know. I have had I think 3 B's since high school started. Teh suck.
i have the exact same thing. 3 B's since high school started
one was jewelry where the fucking teacher gave out random grades at the end of final day, i was the only one who was even close to finished and....still.....got.....a.....B.....
one was acting. i hated acting
one was patterns of communication becuase i just don't see the point of show don't tell. the flowery language just doesn't work. it's writing for retards.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's