Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: JessicaT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Couldn't send a message or something?
that was almost as gay as watching bruno. (without the meatspin part). I am still wondering what the FUCK smells like piss in house!
wtf. wtfffffff, 'meet me here on irc, el oh el oh el'
Blizzard,Jul 14 2009, 08:30 PM Wrote:Couldn't send a message or something?
yeah. i definitely wouldnt have had to balls to send this specifically to her in a public thread.
Plot,Jul 15 2009, 02:57 PM Wrote:
yeah. i definitely wouldnt have had to balls to send this specifically to her in a public thread.
That's what I love about high school girls... I keep getting older, they stay the same age.
:blink:
Underdog,Jul 15 2009, 02:00 PM Wrote:
That's what I love about high school girls... I keep getting older, they stay the same age.
threr are mabye 20 girls in my school worth something. That goes the same for guys. there all either ugly, stupid or have STDs.
Brendon,Jul 15 2009, 05:51 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 15 2009, 02:00 PM Wrote:
threr are mabye 20 girls in my school worth something. That goes the same for guys. there all either ugly, stupid or have STDs.
you didnt leave yourself much room to fit in that category ;)
He's the first two so he doesn't fit into the 3rd category.;)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's