Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What should I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well basically I want to reinstall windows because I do it like every three months so I can start out clean. I currently use VISTA and I am thinking about installing either XP, Windows 7 or just reinstall vista.

Basically does anyone here use Windows7? I know that they have the release candidate now and is not in BETA. Are all programs compatable with it?
Windows 98

Used that all the way through college:)
Windows 7 is out already? :huh::blink:
Windows 7 officially comes out in Oct or nov, not sure. My friend has been using 7 for a while now and its pretty damn stable. He doesnt game though so idk about that
When it's compatible with WoW and when I run out of space on my hard drive, I'll install some W7.:P
I installed Windows 7 on my GF's macbook as soon as the beta was released and updated it to RC1 last week. We've played WoW and stuff on it, and it hasn't crashed yet. Highly reliable~!

Plus you should get the RC before you have to pay for the RTM~!
I know a bunch of people who are trying Windows 7 out (some of them linux guys) and everybody has had good things to say. I'll probably install it on another harddrive once the final is out just to see but I've been using Vista 64 for several months now and it's been rock solid for me. Before that was Windows XP, again rock solid.

Keep in mind, 99% of crashing problems are more due to hardware and/or 3rd party software issues rather then OS. Meaning all the noobs who whine about Windows crashing all the time are probably using 2GB of ram for $10 or a 500watt psu for $20, etc.
Windows 98.
Reference URL's