Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: happy birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
loki!!! even though you're not active and don't post i remember you and i miss the // on regulars and you added a on your name to match me xD.

yeah.

+1
Who?:o
i saw it, decided not to make a thread :huh:
Why don't we just make a birthday thread for every one of the 500 or so accounts on here? :rolleyes:
It loses the personal appeal of the thread for the individual.

realistically, it promotes forum activity :ph34r:
I CALL FOR A BOYCOTTING OF ALL BIRTHDAYS AND ALL BIRTHDAY THREADS.

EXCEPT FOR NOVEMBER 18TH WHICH JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY, COINCIDENTALLY.
coca,Jun 10 2009, 11:46 AM Wrote:I CALL FOR A BOYCOTTING OF ALL BIRTHDAYS AND ALL BIRTHDAY THREADS.

EXCEPT FOR NOVEMBER 18TH WHICH JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY, COINCIDENTALLY.
I am going to chance coca's birthday on November 18th then change it back on Nov. 19th, this way he does not get a thread =]
SniperducK,Jun 10 2009, 03:14 PM Wrote:
coca,Jun 10 2009, 11:46 AM Wrote:I CALL FOR A BOYCOTTING OF ALL BIRTHDAYS AND ALL BIRTHDAY THREADS.

I am going to chance coca's birthday on November 18th then change it back on Nov. 19th, this way he does not get a thread =]
YES
Reference URL's