Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hello thar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was thinking about the good 'ol days. How's everyone? Are most of you still active? Slowly drift away?

What's everyone doing now that we're all actually not little kids?

DT still alive?
dont think i know u but supB)I'm BALL!
Heeeey

I'm at ASU and don't play games on the computer anymore.:(

How are you?:D
Howdy Ball. I'm afraid I don't know you either. I used to be part of Wroaw but left for silly reasons.

Herro Brix.:D

ASU eh? Very nice. I'm at MTSU, and I haven't played any games in forever either.:(
I'm all cars/photography/working now. :-/
Hi SD#1!

Most of us are in college, few in college still, and I think only me, senate, sv are "out" or have "big boy jobs". I havent touched cs in months, usually play random console games sometimes when there is free time, but not nearly close to 5 hours a week of gaming. i miss the good ole days.

-SD#2
Sv has a big boy job, but he's technically not out of school yet.:P

Am I the only person who still games? <.<
i game, but casually. im playing tf2 mostly, and i just picked up this free online game called freestyle street basketball or something. it's alright, small user base. really just looking out for the next big multiplayer game i want to get into. that and this summer im gonna be going to california again to work at the summer camp and make me some dough. one more year in college and ill be one of the "big boys" too. haha xD
Hey Spastic. Yeah, I gots myself a big boy job. Havent finished college yet, but thats kinda the way it goes when you pay for it yourself. :)

I play flash games when im bored. I spend too much time working, or riding/working on my motorcycle, or spending time with my fiance. No time for games these days. Oh, and school, of course.

*edit* before anyone asks, here's a bad picture of us out to dinner on Valentine's Day:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1055/l0...c4fc097615e.jpg
wait wait wtf?! since when are you getting married?!?!?!:o:blink:

GRATS
How come one wasnt informed of such events occuring mr sveach? There a date yet? Is me invited?!? Ill drive entro p3nger and hobbles over. oh and can my girly come:D? thats right i just invited all of us get over it. we bring gifts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's