Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Had breakfast at Marie Calendars, then went to Lowes and bought a bit set, looked at houses for sale, came home and relaxed, a friend dropped by for a couple hours, then relaxed some more and just ordered a pizza from Dominos for dinner.

Happy Memorial Day!
Slept for 10 hours, woke up, had a hot pocket, read some webcomics, slept for 5 hours, roommate made some Digiorno. Think I'll go back to bed soon...sleepy. -_-

Happy Memorial Day.:P
I had family over and we ate

Happy Memorial Day
The Senate,May 26 2009, 04:13 AM Wrote:Had breakfast at Marie Calendars, then went to Lowes and bought a bit set, looked at houses for sale, came home and relaxed, a friend dropped by for a couple hours, then relaxed some more and just ordered a pizza from Dominos for dinner.

Happy Memorial Day!
Did Ben deliver the pizzas to your house?(He works at Dominos after all.)

We had some family over the house and had a cook out.
I played a lot of halo wars and went over to a friends house and played games and did shit till 3am slept for 7 hours. woke up, shot a squirl with air rifle (friend shot 2 birds) got bored went and saw terminator. went on a walk in great falls trail ate a bbq sandwich, got rained on and went home. played more games ate watched mall cop slept. woke up played games, went and got clothes, got food and came home watched some american pie movie with friends. Went to another friends house and did stupid shit. went home and played games and slept. woke up again had to clean up cat piss. did home work, played xbox, went to mall for food with friend then came home, laughed at old people on motorcycles, played even more xbox, ate slept woke up , went to school.

happy memorial day

yes that is some messed up english to lazy/tired to correct
i came home from the jersey shore from my 4 day prom weekend. the girlfriend was over until dinner then just chilled around.

good memorial day weekend!
Went to a park, BBQ'd and got wasted with my friends... then came home and played drunk WoW.
I helped my older brother recover from a nasty hangover...i guess it's possible to sleep and wake up still drunk as hell. I'm not a drinking veteran by any means but still...
Underdog,May 26 2009, 11:07 AM Wrote:Went to a park, BBQ'd and got wasted with my friends... then came home and played drunk WoW.
lol!

Graff, yeah it's possible to wake up still drunk. Not that I would know anything about that! :blink:
yeah my cousin did it a few nights ago
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's