Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: this kept me from going to sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok i know that this is going to sound REALLY dumb, but for some reason i kept thinking about this last night.

how do you pronounce wroaw? I always thought of it is as (woah-raw). Is that right? Or is it something along the lines of w-raw or w-row? Or is it easier to say that if i were to use wroaw in a sentence talking to another person how would i pronounce it???? haha
Yeah, I guess we haven't talked about this in a few months. Might as well. Gotta keep with the quota.
i believe its pronounced raw. Who knows the origins of wroaw?
its a tiger sound, rawr. dt made it up he is dutch.
i pronounce it "raw"
Womb-Raider,May 8 2009, 07:59 PM Wrote:its a tiger sound, rawr. dt made it up he is dutch.
I get the tiger part but what does being dutch have anything to do with it?

also I think there was a post about how to say wroaw like a year or two ago
I've always said it really wierd. Think Wario without the i.
ive always said it row haha, at least thats what i say when people ask about my email
sleepy-sheep,May 9 2009, 01:34 PM Wrote:ive always said it row haha, at least thats what i say when people ask about my email
Same.:P
Dum3z,May 9 2009, 11:17 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,May 9 2009, 01:34 PM Wrote:ive always said it row haha, at least thats what i say when people ask about my email
Same.:P
ditto.

row has always been the way I've said it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's