Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: GI Joe: the rise of cobra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS_ul_i_HL4
Im sorry GI joe fans (if there are any here) but idk who the heck would go see this. Its really the part about the accelerator suits thats just stupid. I would rather watch power rangers that this:o
fuck you joes ftw.
Womb-Raider,May 6 2009, 06:19 AM Wrote:fuck you joes ftw.
lol when i first saw a preview for it in theaters, i was like "this looks pretty good" then when i saw it was gi joe i was all like "lol wat?" Looks decent though.
dont look much like GI joe to me.

im always up for some power armor action though.
I wonder if Cobra Commander is going to say s'es like ssssssssssss from the cartoon. :ph34r:
[Image: Skeletor%202.jpg]
If you don't want to see this movie, either 1) you're a fuckup at life and need to gdiaf.... OR 2) you're too young to have ever watched GI Joe, and so you just automatically loseat life.

I can't wait to see this movie. I'd even pass up fuckin Brendon's mom for it! :)
Underdog,May 10 2009, 06:08 AM Wrote:If you don't want to see this movie, either 1) you're a fuckup at life and need to gdiaf.... OR 2) you're too young to have ever watched GI Joe, and so you just automatically loseat life.

I can't wait to see this movie. I'd even pass up fuckin Brendon's mom for it! :)
me too, we'll Eiffel tower her after the movie in the parking lot.
[quote=Womb-Raider,May 10 2009, 09:51 AM][quote=Underdog,May 10 2009, 06:08 AM] If you don't want to see this movie, either 1) you're a fuckup at life and need to gdiaf.... OR 2) you're too young to have ever watched GI Joe, and so you just automatically loseat life.

I can't wait to see this movie.
Reference URL's