Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: coco fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i saw you wombraider in a l4d game a couple weeks ago and tried to say hi, but the guys on my team were being douches and kicking whoever joined:(
Where are you, Coca?:(
Blizzard,Apr 27 2009, 08:20 PM Wrote:Where are you, Coca?:(
SORRY BLIX!!!!!!

I've been down by the mailbox waiting for your postcard for the past 2 years:(Surely it is not still in your backpack??:(
Message me your address again and I'll really try to send something again. I'll get a university post card or something.:D
speaking of.... how come i never got a single card that many of you promised?? :(
i sent you one that got sent back and i sent it again, i really thought you got it that second time :'( serious sad.
Womb-Raider,May 10 2009, 09:53 AM Wrote:i sent you one that got sent back and i sent it again, i really thought you got it that second time :'( serious sad.
:(

fuckin postal workers...
Underdog,May 16 2009, 07:56 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,May 10 2009, 09:53 AM Wrote:i sent you one that got sent back and i sent it again, i really thought you got it that second time :'( serious sad.

fuckin postal workers...
fuckin feds. i mean... :ph34r:
Plot,May 17 2009, 03:36 AM Wrote:
Underdog,May 16 2009, 07:56 PM Wrote:

fuckin postal workers...
fuckin feds. i mean... :ph34r:
bastage!! :angry:
<3 :wub:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's