Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Order a new......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
laptop.. Expected delivery date is Thursday.:)
wanna hook me up with the old one?:D
demand specs!
I'm also looking for a college laptop. Anyone know of the "good" brands, or what to look for?
G3n0C1D3,Apr 15 2009, 05:56 AM Wrote:I'm also looking for a college laptop. Anyone know of the "good" brands, or what to look for?
Could just get a Dell and reformat/reinstall Windows to get rid of all the excess baggage.:P
G3n0C1D3,Apr 15 2009, 10:56 AM Wrote:I'm also looking for a college laptop. Anyone know of the "good" brands, or what to look for?
Toshiba. :lol:
could just find a good deal off newegg haha, usually acer/asus laptops are a steal
i have been thinking about a new desktop because i cqlant play source that well. last time i joined a game with some of you guys my game crashed 3 times beforei could join
my plan is to get a netbook after i finish working this summer in cali. im really digging the portability and battery life, especially since i dont game much anymore.
The Senate,Apr 14 2009, 10:34 PM Wrote:laptop.. Expected delivery date is Thursday.:)
So how is the new laptop?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's