Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lo! Need some advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as this is a great community in which computer geeks a far too opinionated to pay for any software - who knows of some good software to write a playable video DVD in NTSC format that is free.

I would greatly appreciate the help.

And Hello everyone, great to see that Wroaw is still around. One always loves to know that the basis of his childhood is strong enough to survive.
Monkey91,Mar 24 2009, 01:47 PM Wrote:And Hello everyone, great to see that Wroaw is still around. One always loves to know that the basis of his childhood is strong enough to survive.
I'll keep visiting this place as long as someone keeps paying for the site.

Wroaw.com has been my homepage since 7th grade and I plan on keeping it that way. :wub:
bittorrent lol?:P
ConvertXtoDVD from VSO

it writes out simple menus, and breaks up the movie into 'scenes' at 5 minute intervals. works for PAL shit too
Yes p3ng this is a great place.

And thank you sheep, I will try that one. If anyone else has any suggestions I am still open.
Monkey91,Mar 24 2009, 06:47 AM Wrote:Seeing as this is a great community in which computer geeks a far too opinionated to pay for any software - who knows of some good software to write a playable video DVD in NTSC format that is free.
Depends on your definition of free. :ph34r:
I pay no Dollars, Euros, Pounds or rice for it.
I use roxio 2009, it's pretty nice software... you can customize the menus as you like, etc. It also has bluray burning software if you have a bluray burner.
p3ng,Mar 24 2009, 11:13 AM Wrote:Wroaw.com has been my homepage since 7th grade and I plan on keeping it that way. :wub:
:wub:
Reference URL's