Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Brendon,Mar 15 2009, 07:22 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 15 2009, 02:39 AM Wrote:[Image: jail.jpg]

Who can say they did that as a CT on that map, bwhaha.
hey wasn't jersey girl that person who asked to get into Wroaw with the unmentionable picture. Didn't she get banned?:o
Nah, Jersey Girl was Nikki. She's like 14. Any unmentionable picture would've been child pron.

I haven't talked to her in forever, but we used to talk on AIM a lot. Looking back, I have no idea why. :blink:
a hobbit,Mar 16 2009, 01:55 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Mar 16 2009, 12:48 PM Wrote:Wasn't Russian Mafia the girl that went to college and her brother tried to come back as her or something weird?

<3 Grapesodaman
something along those lines xD i remember so many names, but its interesting because majority of those ss were before i joined, so i see like dumez without a wroaw tag xD
Back when I was god compared to how I am now.:P
Sveach,Mar 16 2009, 07:20 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Mar 15 2009, 07:22 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 15 2009, 02:39 AM Wrote:[Image: jail.jpg]

Who can say they did that as a CT on that map, bwhaha.
hey wasn't jersey girl that person who asked to get into Wroaw with the unmentionable picture. Didn't she get banned?:o
Nah, Jersey Girl was Nikki. She's like 14. Any unmentionable picture would've been child pron.

I haven't talked to her in forever, but we used to talk on AIM a lot. Looking back, I have no idea why. :blink:
Don't lie. You wanted that jailbait.
sv you creeped the fuck out of her when you asked for MORE pix
I don't recall any pics >.>
SniperducK,Mar 18 2009, 06:03 PM Wrote:I don't recall any pics >.>
We hid them from you because you're the only one here who's a bigger pedo than Sv.:P
Dum3z,Mar 18 2009, 11:51 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Mar 18 2009, 06:03 PM Wrote:I don't recall any pics >.>
We hid them from you because you're the only one here who's a bigger pedo than Sv.:P
GIVE NAO!
[Image: 105893609pedo1mup4hy.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's