Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ip?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey so i used to play on this server all the time a couple years ago then suddenly it just disappeared from my favorites and i was lost
but i suddenly remembered you alls clan name, but i cant find the ip anywhere on your website. Are you guys still playing cs 1.6? and do you still have a server?

hope to get playing again soon

roo
and instead of 26 people just viewing my thread it would be great if someone could help me....
its not that hard to tell me the server doesnt exist or the ip....
I haven't been on steam in awhile so i'm not too sure if MD's server is still up but the last time i checked it was 77.74.199.102:27050. If still has to be repopulated though.
As to my knowledge, the server is kaput. A few people have talked of starting it back up again, but the sad truth is that most of us have, well, grown up. Not that cs is childish (I'd still play every once in a while if my left hand were working), it's just that we've kinda moved on, save for this wondrous forum of ours.

That's what I know, if that helps.
anyone will bee lucky to get over 10views nowadays. the servers been unused for so long
Brendon,Mar 11 2009, 06:53 PM Wrote:anyone will bee lucky to get over 10views nowadays. the servers been unused for so long
yeah the only funmap server that i know that's left is cause4alarm at 75.126.102.242:27015. Most of people playing there are pricks though. Unfortunately its too much of a hastle to not only put up a server and pay for it, but also repopulate it too assuming that everyone's moved on, hell if i knew how to do it i would but most of us have given up on it. Sorry bro
we have a server, 2 actually but im not sure they are played on in any regularity at all. Ill get the Ips from md next time i see him online.
We should have like some sort of get together on Md's server!!! like when the other "failed" server went up. :)
roo,Mar 11 2009, 11:21 AM Wrote:and instead of 26 people just viewing my thread it would be great if someone could help me....
its not that hard to tell me the server doesnt exist or the ip....
neither is using the search function
alright im sorry to hear the server is down but thanks a bunch guys, you may want to remove the server info thing from the website cuz thats what has confused me for the past two years

oh and sorry to make a new account, i couldnt remember my password haha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's