Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Server(CSS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dum3z,Feb 19 2009, 10:27 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Feb 19 2009, 09:18 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Feb 19 2009, 06:48 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Feb 18 2009, 10:37 PM Wrote:Fail
i dont get it.

kyle whats the ip?
everyone knows I can't be held accountable for the stupid shit I say. I can't find any good servers anymore. I've gotten bored with them or been banes for being an ass.

The only thing I can think of is out nipper maps on it!
Then who should be held accountable for the stupid shit you say? Your parents? Because they didn't teach you to hold your tongue and keep from saying stupid shit?
It's the American way.
Why castrate him? He's not going to be contributing to the gene pool anyway.
im sorry but i like how none of your posts contribute to kyles question...sorry dude if i knew what to do i'd help you out.
Graff,Feb 21 2009, 05:44 PM Wrote:im sorry but i like how none of your posts contribute to kyles question...sorry dude if i knew what to do i'd help you out.
you didnt contribute much either now did you?

Not really sure what mods go on a regular run of the mill server... amxmod would probably be a good idea though

Maps, people (particularly the lack of annoying kids), the mood im in, the mods (dependent on the mood im in)

***note that mods like superhero/pokemon/warcraft will BREED immature brats***

Can't help you there, talk to coca, sv, senate, whoever

Either GG or reg, doesnt matter, just remain consistent and make sure the mods you install will function well with the type of server you have. For instance, i wouldn't recommend putting hook on GG or something like that... RTD would be kinda iffy as well

FPSBanana has a lot of maps i know
Graff,Feb 21 2009, 10:44 PM Wrote:im sorry but i like how none of your posts contribute to kyles question...sorry dude if i knew what to do i'd help you out.
Well your first post was an attempt to derail the thread and your last post tells Kyle that you have no idea how to help him. Not much of a contribution to the thread.
Now that you've successfully gotten the thread off topic, I congratulate you.

Now go fucking kill yourself.
ilu p3nger.
Womb-Raider,Feb 24 2009, 04:36 PM Wrote:ilu p3nger.
:wub:
Does no one love me anymore?:(

I'm dis-e-pointed:(

Get it? CUZ IM ON THE INTERNET! Dis-E-pointed!
coca,Feb 27 2009, 06:41 AM Wrote:Does no one love me anymore?:(

Get it? CUZ IM ON THE INTERNET! Dis-E-pointed!
ilu:wub:
[quote=coca,Feb 27 2009, 01:41 PM]Does no one love me anymore?:(

Get it?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's