Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Confessions of a shopaholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't care how hot Isla Fisher is, it doesn't make up for how unintelligent and cliched the movie was. Basically my friend Andre's girlfriend Kayla wanted me to see the movie with her and her friends. All i can say is that it wasn't a pleasurable experience, considering i was late and walked into a theater of all girls, who im pretty sure were laughing at me cursing down the isle looking for them.
God you're a pussy.:rolleyes:
Dum3z,Feb 17 2009, 03:57 AM Wrote:God you're a pussy.:rolleyes:
^_^
p3ng,Feb 17 2009, 08:20 AM Wrote:
^_^
yeah...i know lol:D

i forgot to say that my original plan was to get a little high and go to olive garden and basically orgasm in my mouth, but that plan fell through.
Graff,Feb 17 2009, 04:00 PM Wrote:
^_^

i forgot to say that my original plan was to get a little high and go to olive garden and basically orgasm in my mouth, but that plan fell through.
you outright fail at life. going to a chick flick with some other guys g/f. unless your gettin some action off that you outright got shafted.
Womb-Raider,Feb 17 2009, 04:48 PM Wrote:
Graff,Feb 17 2009, 04:00 PM Wrote:
^_^

you outright fail at life. going to a chick flick with some other guys g/f. unless your gettin some action off that you outright got shafted.
i agree with the fail part, but i'm not too sure if this even helps my case at all, but she had three other female friends with her. I was too disgusted to congnate properly.
but you didnt even go with them you showed up late which just looks horrible.
Reference URL's