Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: warning zombies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
saw this on cnn today:
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/Road_signs_warn_of_zombies

some haxors changed a bunch of electronic road signs to warn of zombies
Heard about that a week ago...pretty funny shit. Wonder if anyone was actually freaked out about it?
hahaha this is brilliant
Dum3z,Feb 4 2009, 06:50 PM Wrote:Heard about that a week ago...pretty funny shit. Wonder if anyone was actually freaked out about it?
only l4d addicts
[quote=Plot,Feb 4 2009, 09:12 PM][quote=Dum3z,Feb 4 2009, 06:50 PM] Heard about that a week ago...pretty funny shit.
G3n0C1D3,Feb 4 2009, 09:50 PM Wrote:
Plot,Feb 4 2009, 09:12 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Feb 4 2009, 06:50 PM Wrote:Heard about that a week ago...pretty funny shit.  Wonder if anyone was actually freaked out about it?
only l4d addicts
SMOKER'S GOT BILL!
WITCH!!! BE QUIET!!!
That is where I live, I win.

By the way, Nazi Zombies are from CoD5, not L4D.
Biggs,Feb 5 2009, 12:00 AM Wrote:That is where I live, I win.

I love that zombie mode. <3
Biggs,Feb 5 2009, 02:00 AM Wrote:That is where I live, I win.

I didn't read the article, I saw a picture on digg.com a week ago that said "Zombies Ahead" and I just related it to L4D.
There's some kids who hacked those signs here in the last week too. The police are pretty pissed about it saying it causes danger to people.

I thought it was a pretty funny prank and if someone is that stupid to not notice there's construction happening in the area then they have no business driving because their eyes obviously don't work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's