Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HL help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok for the last week I have been having trouble with my HL engine. my mouse has been skipping when I look around in all half life games(including cs and sc). I have tried fixing this by using a different mouse and reinstalling all my half life games. I may just be because my laptop is a piece of shit.
:D
whats your computer specs
I also get a problem with hl2.exe ha stopped working.
[Image: hl2.png]
Plot,Jan 28 2009, 03:13 PM Wrote:whats your computer specs
my laptop has 2 gigs ram. The problem is my amd semporon mobile prosessor it's like 1.8 ghz. But my laptop runs cs fine it's just recently I been having trouble.
My game dosent lag just mouse movement. My mouse movement is fine in all non HL games.
my friend has a problem with his mouse, where it will just span out, in fps games he looks to the ceiling and spins around, and in rts games he just starts panning around, but he runs vista and stuff thats what i wanted to know
Plot,Jan 28 2009, 10:39 PM Wrote:my friend has a problem with his mouse, where it will just span out, in fps games he looks to the ceiling and spins around, and in rts games he just starts panning around, but he runs vista and stuff thats what i wanted to know
my mouse would randomly shoot to the ceiling playing css sometimes
Underdog,Jan 30 2009, 02:20 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jan 28 2009, 10:39 PM Wrote:my friend has a problem with his mouse, where it will just span out, in fps games he looks to the ceiling and spins around, and in rts games he just starts panning around, but he runs vista and stuff thats what i wanted to know
my mouse would randomly shoot to the ceiling playing css sometimes
yeah biscuits' problem is like that, hes on now maybe he'll respond to this topic
yeah mine will occassionally spin round like crazy fast then shoot straight up in the air, its very annoying and people often comment about how wierd it looks...

Im just using a logitech optical stock mouse

I too run vista, it usually only happens on source games though I seem to recall it heppening on a couple RTS too...
yeah i did happen to me too for a little bit, but then i switched out my mouse and it was okay.
In my experience, your mouse sucks get a more expensive one. <.<

My logitech mx518 has never had that problem but my previous logitech/non brand name ones did.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's