Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw is a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone google'd wroaw and seen the link Wroaw// is a problem?

For those who havent and for your entertainment:
http://www.b0red.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2992

i lol'd when i read through the post
yeah a long time ago
i read that thread once and i thought it was the most retarded line of thought. lqtm
read sig:P
also would someone care to explain the first reply by Xzantos
Brendon,Jan 26 2009, 10:52 PM Wrote:also would someone care to explain the first reply by Xzantos
a guy named xanatos got banned because he always played music thru the hlss or w/e it was and ppl went to the boards to protest. it should be somewhere in the archives. i remember i wasnt in wroaw yet then, and i was in favor of unbanning xanatos but not to the point that some ppl were going. some were just being hardcore annoying.
a hobbit,Jan 26 2009, 10:07 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Jan 26 2009, 10:52 PM Wrote:also would someone care to explain the first reply by Xzantos
a guy named xanatos got banned because he always played music thru the hlss or w/e it was and ppl went to the boards to protest. it should be somewhere in the archives. i remember i wasnt in wroaw yet then, and i was in favor of unbanning xanatos but not to the point that some ppl were going. some were just being hardcore annoying.
coca:D

edit: i miss those times a lot though, thats when wcs was really popular
I remember back when CKY/P3ng (I think) pissed off Cc and they were super pissed at us. And I think I was hosting a server through my desktop and they got pissed because someone switched their name to Cc_NIPPER. I don't know how they found out/why they cared but it was all hilarious.:D
[quote=Blizzard,Jan 27 2009, 08:22 PM]I remember back when CKY/P3ng (I think) pissed off Cc and they were super pissed at us. And I think I was hosting a server through my desktop and they got pissed because someone switched their name to Cc_NIPPER. I don't know how they found out/why they
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's