Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wcs:s and Wcs clones.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Lo

Ill keep this short

Basically I (& Dead again) are bored of playing (and getting banned) on other people's cs's servers, so I went halfer's with a friend on a quad core q6600/4gig of ram, Ive been trying ( or not so hard ) to try to populate a few servers Ive been running, But being bone idle after the 40 hours of hard work I do a week, I thought id post here.

Ive been missing the good times of counterstrike, so I thought Id set a few servers up, The first is a source Wcs, It has Hook mod, and the few nipper maps, Its not half of what the 1.6 server used to be (no Rtv yet)

The Ip is : 77.74.199.102:27015

Suggestions of hook speed & maps requests plz

the 1.6 version will be up tomorrow (ok i lied:P)

Joe.

!Update!!Update!!Update!!Update!!Update!!Update!!Update!

1.6 server is located at

77.74.199.102:27050

(Been fighting with amx only to realise that amx is dead, and should of been using amxx, Doh!)

Still to do:

Css: Install Rtv, Make it so when it crash's its not back to crap default maps, Make more shiney, setup fast map downloading

Cs: Install Rtv, Make it so when it crash's its not back to crap default maps, Make more shiney, setup fast map downloading

:P
hai md =D
<3 MD
MD your always welcome here and i feel atleast that WCS is more yours and Tigs than anyone else so unless he requested it removed no one here has even remote rights to ask you to. Ill be hunting you down as soon as i can sir:)
MD AKLSDJFKLA HI

Edit: and didnt sv have a list of all our old maps on his chatp.net website? maybe nipper ported some over to source?
I love you, i can't wait for the cs 1.6 server. <3
I get awesome ping on them too.
YAY:) hi minidisk!
No of -course- we wouldn't want the server MD. :rolleyes:

The problem will still be populating it though...although I think you'd be better about putting mods on it than a certain CARBONATED BEVERAGE LOVING SCOTTISH BASTARD!
really looking forward to the 1.6 one...thx md
hi md!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's