Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: pray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine committed suicide either late Saturday night or Sunday morning, and I just wanted you all to keep him and his family in your prayers, thoughts, or whatever else you might have. I wasn't as close to him as my other friends were, but I knew him fairly well. No one really expected it - he wasn't on drugs or anything. He was a junior and had a full ride to University of Detroit for lacrosse. We had a memorial mass for him today at school and it was really nice.
I am sorry for your lost man.
Sorry to hear about this:(

I LOVE YOU PLOT
thats tough man, suicides a funny thing its just so random sometimes. I think it hits friends a lot harder than any other way of passing because your always thinking of why and wondering what you could have done to prevent it. Try not to dwell on it and just rememebr times had.
im so sorry to hear that dude...you always think that it can't happen here but it hits you when you least expect it. I don't know why but why does it always seem like those who are better off seem to do that before those not as well off? Vacuity? Abuse? God only knows...
Thanks guys. Today was the first day back to our regular class schedule and it was pretty rough. I had first period with him and with a girl that I think really liked him, as well as his ex-girlfriend for a long time. Besides that, one of his really close friends sat in on the class, and my teacher has been a family friend of his since he was in 3rd grade I think. Needless to say there was a lot of crying going on. His funeral is on Friday, with a private viewing and private burial. Not really looking forward to it, but at the same time I want to go. Thankfully, my first period teacher said that his parents told her that they didn't feel guilty because there was honestly nothing they could do. As my teacher said everyone was blind-sided by this, and I'm really glad that they don't blame themselves for it.
Reference URL's