Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Going on a cruise!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
coca,Dec 29 2008, 01:22 PM Wrote:
Plot,Dec 29 2008, 06:14 AM Wrote:
coca,Dec 29 2008, 01:08 AM Wrote:I WENT ON A CRUISE CALLED THE TITANIC IT SUCKED I HAD TO SWIM HOME
i love you
No you don't, you never talk 2me anymore:(
:(i deleted my facebook and myspace, but ill get on irc right now

edit: NO COCA ON IRC! HOW I TALK TO U IF U NOT ON?
coca,Dec 28 2008, 11:08 PM Wrote:I WENT ON A CRUISE CALLED THE TITANIC IT SUCKED I HAD TO SWIM HOME
You are clever. <3
coca,Dec 29 2008, 01:08 AM Wrote:I WENT ON A CRUISE CALLED THE TITANIC IT SUCKED I HAD TO SWIM HOME
Did you leave a nude picture of yourself on the ship?
wat?????? waht a rediculos questien

yez i did lol.
coca,Dec 29 2008, 02:08 AM Wrote:I WENT ON A CRUISE CALLED THE TITANIC IT SUCKED I HAD TO SWIM HOME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjj99Zjuc...re=related
this totally scared the shit out of me when i was small
the first 4 days were homo as hell haha. i went to the club for teens, which was 15-17 year olds, and i turned 18 only like a month ago so i figured they'd let me stay. unfortunately im actually forbidden to go in there or some shit so i didnt meet anyone until the very last day where i met all the chill kids who went to that club haha

last day was the only good day, was just owned by me being 18 for a month haha
damn dude that sucks xD
sleepy-sheep,Jan 4 2009, 12:16 AM Wrote:the first 4 days were homo as hell haha. i went to the club for teens, which was 15-17 year olds, and i turned 18 only like a month ago so i figured they'd let me stay. unfortunately im actually forbidden to go in there or some shit so i didnt meet anyone until the very last day where i met all the chill kids who went to that club haha

last day was the only good day, was just owned by me being 18 for a month haha
ohhhh dude that sucks, i didnt realize you were 18. that really blows man, sorry you had such a bad time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0YwtVYYo...re=related

hopefully that cheers you up!
yeah like the last day i met all these cool kids too. it was pretty weak
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's