Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Gears of War 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently finished the gears 2 campaign and was starting to get this little theory in my head. well i think its kind of obvious.

I think the humans created the locust during the pendulum wars to make a sort of super soldier. maybe trying to mix human dna with local wildlife of Sera like rock worms. When you go to the creepy lab place that was from the pendulum wars you find the sires with were were like mutated humans that are really like locusts. plus you'll find the doctors notes about how he will be moving his test subjects into the nearby mountain (i forget what it called). but anyway that is the same place we the nexus (locust strong hold is).
did i mention the queen looks like a human. i think she was the lab experiment girl named ruth.

anyone know much else :D

i think there likely to be gow3
Plot,Dec 30 2008, 07:57 PM Wrote:...
x2
#care
[01:22:08] * Now talking in #care
[01:22:08] * Set by Clan-Server.AT.EU.GameSurge.ne on Thu Dec 18 17:36:29
[01:22:09] * ChanServ sets mode: +v plot
[01:22:18] <plot> does anyone here care?
[01:25:39] <plot>:(
................................................................................
Brendon,Dec 31 2008, 10:39 AM Wrote:................................................................................
................................................................................
Reference URL's