Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: grades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dum3z,Nov 20 2004, 09:37 PM Wrote:
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Nov 20 2004, 03:19 PM Wrote:i've got like a 3.9 high school gpa.
i'm in a few wieighted classes now, with A's in all of them. i hope to finish this year with a gpa higher than 4
Sounds like me.
Except he doesnt have a lisp.
yeah i have a+'s in all my honoros classes but I dont give a shit about classes like spanish, ap computer science (though i am very good at it fuck doing homework in that class), and a bunch of bs classes i have to have so yeah. I hate school i wish i could just take the classes i really need and not have to take all this bull shit but oh well it fucks my gpa but i dont care since I cant afford a good college ne way.
the point of school is to twofold:
1) develop you as a person (aka social skills)
- this is why home schooling fucks a kid up so much
2) take you off your parents hands so they can get work done
- becuase we live in a time where jobs are so specialized, kids are useless for most work until they are older and more mature (see #1)
well your view on that is totally wrong, I was homeschooled and I have great social skills, better education bc the classrooms are too full to help every single child. I have a good paying job so by my view your totally wrong.
School lowers my self esteem, I get it back through playing games.
I seriously, developed my social life through online games. As said about, school killed my social life.
And I rarely eat so I never bother my parents about eating, they have to remind me to eat and stuff. (I am very low "maintenence":P)
I have no social skills and eat like a pig.

I go to a public high school.

So I'm another example of why Bunneh is wrong.
Skewl is a place to develope social skills, you just went out after home schooling. Dum3z is just anti social. And biggs you eat fucking constantly. Fat ass:P
Biggs why does school lower your self-esteem? You don't suffer from severe acne do you? Have 1 regular hand and 1 miniature alien-looking hand (like Chris Elliot in Scary Movie 2)? Maybe an unusually large hips/ass perhaps?

Whatever it is, work thru your problems! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Actually I'm very anti social in places I'm not familiar with, or with people I don't know very well. You probably would've never thought of me like that on the way I act here and on WCS.;)

And the Senate, no to all of the above.:huh:
Biggs,Nov 21 2004, 11:21 AM Wrote:Actually I'm very anti social in places I'm not familiar with, or with people I don't know very well. You probably would've never thought of me like that on the way I act here and on WCS.;)
Same.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's