Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New desktop built -- have a question though.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dum3z,Dec 11 2008, 07:46 PM Wrote:
Plot,Dec 11 2008, 06:00 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Dec 10 2008, 10:01 PM Wrote:8800s are dirt cheap now lol. what are you using now plot?
You could probably get better for a Christmas present...or ask for money and get even better for after Xmas sales.
thing is that i dont get like money i get gift cards to like best buy and then like random places, and my parents dont approve of gaming and stuff... so i have a tough time trying to purchase any new computer parts
Plot,Dec 12 2008, 09:51 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 11 2008, 07:46 PM Wrote:
Plot,Dec 11 2008, 06:00 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Dec 10 2008, 10:01 PM Wrote:8800s are dirt cheap now lol. what are you using now plot?
You could probably get better for a Christmas present...or ask for money and get even better for after Xmas sales.
thing is that i dont get like money i get gift cards to like best buy and then like random places, and my parents dont approve of gaming and stuff... so i have a tough time trying to purchase any new computer parts
Tell your parents computer gaming is your anti-drug...if they really care about your health, they'll help keep you off drugs. B)
i have, but they are convinced that its a drug addiction anyway :/
get a job:P.

once i saved up enough money to buy my own computer my parents paid for it themselves lol. and i just turned 18 so my parents are gonna open an account for me and pick me up a credit card so i can build my credit.
sleepy-sheep,Dec 13 2008, 12:08 PM Wrote:get a job:P.

once i saved up enough money to buy my own computer my parents paid for it themselves lol. and i just turned 18 so my parents are gonna open an account for me and pick me up a credit card so i can build my credit.
i would, if i had a car and i didnt get home every knight at 7, and if the nearest store wasnt a couple mile away
learn how to control your parents, my parents havent had any sort of authority over me since i was 13.
Bump for a question --

Senate, what kind of SSD did you get? SLC or MLC? And what manufacturer?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's