Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Turkey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How was everyones turkey day? Mine was pretty good, good food fun family fueds and a visit from panther.
Since im in the UK, i don't celebrate it.

Anyway hope you had fun ^^
SO MUCH FOOD DKLJFALKDJBV
I had mine like a month ago:D
everyone in my family got drunk, fucked up the turkey and pretty much everything else, ate luke-warm food, and had to drive home my parents were so out of it. A typical thanksgiving if you ask me...
Had some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pea dish of some sort, some curry-like soup in a bowl of bread, drank a bunch of alcohol with a bunch of American friends and one French girl....all before most of you were even awake. <.<

Fucking cost $40, though...goddamn Japan.
Dum3z,Nov 28 2008, 06:08 AM Wrote:Had some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pea dish of some sort, some curry-like soup in a bowl of bread, drank a bunch of alcohol with a bunch of American friends and one French girl....all before most of you were even awake. <.<

Your making me so hungry! A turkey over here is like nearly $20 if you wan't a decent one so $40 isn't alot over here, in the UK. lol
JessicaT,Nov 28 2008, 09:34 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 28 2008, 06:08 AM Wrote:Had some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pea dish of some sort, some curry-like soup in a bowl of bread, drank a bunch of alcohol with a bunch of American friends and one French girl....all before most of you were even awake. <.<

Your making me so hungry! A turkey over here is like nearly $20 if you wan't a decent one so $40 isn't alot over here, in the UK. lol
wat?

id never 20 quid for a turkey lol would you?

GET DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL ICELAND
i went into manhattan to meet up w/ my friends again and we once again ventured into conneticut to eat at my friends house. lol it was good... turket, stuffing, mashed potatoes, apple cider, etc yum yum
JessicaT,Nov 28 2008, 03:34 AM Wrote:Your making me so hungry! A turkey over here is like nearly $20 if you wan't a decent one so $40 isn't alot over here, in the UK. lol
The meal cost me $40, not the turkey. I had like...1/8th of a turkey at max.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's