Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WoW: WotLK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the new expansion is out! for all you that play wow how do you like it?

im only 72 and its already 3x better than tbc imo. anyone else play it already?
74 so far
My friend here's almost 79. <.< I wouldn't even get 1FPS on this laptop (I've tried), so I don't have the expansion yet myself.:(

I don't see how it's any better than TBC or even the original though, just from watching my friend play beta. It just seems like more of the same shit. <.<
its way better. the quests are fun, theres so many new things you can do. and the zones are just amazing. in tbc you could color code the zones and it was just lame haha. the new dungeons look awesome and plus theyre nice and short.
Well I'll try it out in under a month and a half, once everyone's 80 and out of my leveling zones.;)
im sorry but i promised myself i would never get into WOW...all it takes is once to get hooked...its addiction is stonger than a lot drugs on the market legal and non-legal
Graff,Nov 17 2008, 02:33 PM Wrote:im sorry but i promised myself i would never get into WOW...all it takes is once to get hooked...its addiction is stonger than a lot drugs on the market legal and non-legal
Yeah, but unlike most drugs on the market, you get burnt out quite easily on it.:P
I DEFEATED THE WOW ADDICTION
coca,Nov 17 2008, 07:59 PM Wrote:I DEFEATED THE WOW ADDICTION
me too. =D
Graff,Nov 17 2008, 03:33 PM Wrote:im sorry but i promised myself i would never get into WOW...all it takes is once to get hooked...its addiction is stonger than a lot drugs on the market legal and non-legal
sounds like an ignorant thing to say if you've never played the game.

i play the game a lot, and i find the time to go to local shows, parties, chill with my gf, keep my grades up, and do extracurricular shit for school. its all about being able to manage your time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's