Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Left 4 Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just pre-orded Left 4 dead!

Man been waiting for this game for a year and it's coming out soon, i seriously can't wait!

Join my Left 4 dead group:D

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Left4TheDead

Guys you have got to get this! It's only $52 with vat.:D

[Image: l4dgh6.jpg]
i preordered it too with a friend =P its gonna be awesome!
im not really lookin forward to it. Doesnt seem as great as everyones hyping it to be. Like spore, who here actually cares about spore now that its out.
i'm more looking forward to fable 2 coming out on tues, then fallout 3 a week after!! I will have no life.
Underdog,Oct 16 2008, 03:50 PM Wrote:i'm more looking forward to fable 2 coming out on tues, then fallout 3 a week after!! I will have no life.
Ionno man...I beat Fable in one long Saturday. <.< I like my games to last a bit longer than that.
Fallout 3 ftw, im hoping its as good as the other 2 ones, and not crapped up by Bethesda. Starcraft 2 is suppose to be coming out soon too, but its Blizzard >.>
they already said sc2 is on schedule for a 2009 release im pretty sure...
Dwopple,Oct 17 2008, 02:18 AM Wrote:Fallout 3 ftw, im hoping its as good as the other 2 ones, and not crapped up by Bethesda. Starcraft 2 is suppose to be coming out soon too, but its Blizzard >.>
i remember when they first announced sc2 and the trailer i bet entro it wouldnt be out until '10 and i stand behind my bet now.
Dwopple,Oct 16 2008, 09:18 PM Wrote:Fallout 3 ftw, im hoping its as good as the other 2 ones, and not crapped up by Bethesda. Starcraft 2 is suppose to be coming out soon too, but its Blizzard >.>
oh, you mean part one of the trilogy?
found out for my birthday that my roommate preordered & fully paid for left 4 dead so im gonna def get it lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's