Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Obama lovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yeah thats what he wants. thats why hes voting for a change he can believe in.
not all black people are bad damn...i only hate the black people that reinforce the negative stereotype on themselves.
Roffle! It's hilarious to drive through a bad part of town and see all the nigs wearing Obama t-shirts. It's pathetic, he's more of a celebrity than a politician. Let's just hope he doesn't win or this country is going to get even more fucked than it was before he came. He has no experience, he's a noob for fuck sakes. Although, I kind of do want him to win so I can watch him epic fail and get impeached/resign or have an "accident". Because you know all the redneck gun toting slave owners are going to be hella pissed. God forbid that does happen though and we get the moron Biden in office. That douche is even more retarded than Bush and that's pretty bad if you ask me. Lastly, I am not voting for some nig to run this country god forbid his cabinet consists of the top 10 selling rap artists of all time.
Maybe if Obama wins all the black people will finally be happy and stop shooting each other.

Personally I don't care about politics, but some of the arguments always annoy the hell out of me.

Experience, this word is starting to piss me off. Obama in the Senate for a couple of terms, McCain there for who the hell knows how long. Both running for President of the United States. Which one of them actually has more experience at being President? Who actually has more experience at making executive decisions instead of a group decision in Congress? As far as I know, neither have shit for experience. Saying McCain has more experience in politics in general, sure, but it doesn't take longer than four years to actually get the hang of something and know how it works. I'd rather see a young guy who doesn't have to take naps every 5 hours and is on five different medications just to keep his bladder from overfilling. I made the last part up but I'm sure most of you guys are making up crap about Obama too, he must be a terrorist as well!

Oh and Obama is whiter than my black friend, and he's really white.
actually i think obama is a first term senator.
Biggs,Oct 7 2008, 09:01 AM Wrote:Oh and Obama is whiter than my black friend, and he's really white.
<.< Michael Jackson's even whiter, what's your point? xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's