Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I miss WROAW :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Topic.
we miss you... wait no we dont fawk off.
I miss server:(
the closet thing i've find to wroaw is 74.86.231.99:27015

about as close to the real thing....nothing tops the good ol' days
its got rtd & hook.

sorry about kinda advertising another IP:P
asdf. yeah.
I want it to the way it was:(
I miss playing Counter-Strike.:(
So what happened to the server? Is it ever coming back?:(
c0Ld,Oct 5 2008, 01:30 AM Wrote:So what happened to the server? Is it ever coming back?:(
Don't plan on it. It won't be coming from me, at least. Unless I win the lottery.

I haven't touched a game that isn't a flash game in probably a year. I miss it sometimes. But if I'm not working, sleeping, I'm out on a date, or I'm out on my bike. I've got too much to do and no time to do it. I may be buying a house sometime soon as well, so that's gonna take up a decent chunk of my time...obviously.
Sveach,Oct 5 2008, 12:52 AM Wrote:
c0Ld,Oct 5 2008, 01:30 AM Wrote:So what happened to the server? Is it ever coming back?:(
Don't plan on it. It won't be coming from me, at least. Unless I win the lottery.

I haven't touched a game that isn't a flash game in probably a year. I miss it sometimes. But if I'm not working, sleeping, I'm out on a date, or I'm out on my bike. I've got too much to do and no time to do it. I may be buying a house sometime soon as well, so that's gonna take up a decent chunk of my time...obviously.
And a decent chunk of your money. xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's