Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Crysis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O yea I am getting a new PC for my birthday and I was thinking about getting Crysis (+warhead). Anyone know if its worth it.:D
Crysis is pretty fun. I didn't play much multi-player but I heard that was good too. Only thing bad about crysis was when you got into the alien parts. Aliens weren't nearly as fun to kill as koreans.
p3ng,Sep 25 2008, 11:58 PM Wrote:Crysis is pretty fun. I didn't play much multi-player but I heard that was good too. Only thing bad about crysis was when you got into the alien parts. Aliens weren't nearly as fun to kill as koreans.
lmao
how can you talk about games when there is a REAL crysis going on.... YOU PRICK
I'm on the alternate list to get sent for hurricane relief:) BP to the rescue!

...but i've been on the list for a few weeks now... don't think i'm gonna get to go:(
BALL,Sep 27 2008, 12:24 AM Wrote:how can you talk about games when there is a REAL crysis going on.... YOU PRICK
hahaha BALL that is the first thing you've said that i've found hilarious since you started posting in these forums
Graff,Sep 26 2008, 09:05 PM Wrote:
BALL,Sep 27 2008, 12:24 AM Wrote:how can you talk about games when there is a REAL crysis going on.... YOU PRICK
hahaha BALL that is the first thing you've said that i've found hilarious since you started posting in these forums
<.< Unless you've read the posts since before you joined, realize that he's been here about 10 months more than you.
Dum3z,Sep 27 2008, 04:20 AM Wrote:
<.< Unless you've read the posts since before you joined, realize that he's been here about 10 months more than you.
i meant when i first saw him posting in these forums....:o
Graff,Sep 27 2008, 11:29 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Sep 27 2008, 04:20 AM Wrote:
i meant when i first saw him posting in these forums....:o
done as shit
Reference URL's