Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My first motorcycle accident...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wasn't on my bike :D

I was on an 80 CC dirt bike, out riding at a bonfire last night. The tires on it are super skinny, and I was going down a muddy hill. Since I decided to only wear shorts out there, I got hurt....

I was going down the hill and the tire went out from under me. I gave it more gas and it made me high side the bike. I went flying out, about 20 feet and scraped into a few rocks. When I was sliding sideways on the bike, I must have had my leg pressed up against the header, because I've got a nasty ass burn on my leg... All the dark spots on my leg are burns. It doesn't look like much but it HURTS LIKE A MOFO. Oh and these pics are after I cut all the excess skin off that was hanging loose.

[Image: photo3.jpg]

I've got a better pic, but gmail isn't loading right now :rolleyes:
OH SHIT SON!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!!!!! that sounded painful...kinda like sledding down a steep hill, bailing at 35 mph, rolling over a thorny bush and then slamming into a tree.
Sveach,Sep 21 2008, 04:00 PM Wrote:Wasn't on my bike :D

I was on an 80 CC dirt bike, out riding at a bonfire last night. The tires on it are super skinny, and I was going down a muddy hill. Since I decided to only wear shorts out there, I got hurt....

I was going down the hill and the tire went out from under me. I gave it more gas and it made me high side the bike. I went flying out, about 20 feet and scraped into a few rocks. When I was sliding sideways on the bike, I must have had my leg pressed up against the header, because I've got a nasty ass burn on my leg... All the dark spots on my leg are burns. It doesn't look like much but it HURTS LIKE A MOFO. Oh and these pics are after I cut all the excess skin off that was hanging loose.

[Image: photo3.jpg]

I've got a better pic, but gmail isn't loading right now :rolleyes:
suck it up buttercup :P
mmmmmm sexy.
I feel bad for you.......not
For some reason I have not had a serious accident. no broken bones. Shit me has a 90cc Yamaha and a cheap ass pocket bike. Its not like I ever take them off any jumps or anything.
Aww looks sore, get better soon:D
damn man, that must suck, lol go grab an atv, lol more...safe for the....un-exerpienced? haha
my first implys your planning on more...
Womb-Raider,Sep 22 2008, 12:14 AM Wrote:my first implys your planning on more...
It's only to be expected...he's so fat that some of his thighs hang over and might get tangled in the tires, run over by a car a few lanes over, etc.
Dum3z,Sep 22 2008, 02:19 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 22 2008, 12:14 AM Wrote:my first implys your planning on more...
It's only to be expected...he's so fat that some of his thighs hang over and might get tangled in the tires, run over by a car a few lanes over, etc.
that would suck if that happened in real life.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's