Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game is on a single player level is likely alot better than anything else out now especially halo 2 and whatever other shit is out hl2 im not sure of but this game is awesome. in other words mgs:se > halo 2
RoFl Halo2 owns that game all soild snake games are boring all you do is be sneaky and not do crap.
LaidToRest7,Nov 19 2004, 04:01 PM Wrote:RoFl Halo2 owns that game all soild snake games are boring all you do is be sneaky and not do crap.
god i love english.
guess laid dont no a good game when he sees 1
maybe because you dont have any skill is no reason to cry and mgs has better graphics, gameplay, STORY, characters, audio, everything, only thing halo2 has up on it is multiplayer that is it.
I was watching my friend play it and from the articles I've read, its one of the top 3 console games. I'm more of a charge in and kill kind of person then stealth and avoid killing so I won't be buying it
LaidToRest7,Nov 19 2004, 10:01 PM Wrote:RoFl Halo2 owns that game all soild snake games are boring all you do is be sneaky and not do crap.
yes those games take skill
SniperducK,Nov 19 2004, 03:36 PM Wrote:
LaidToRest7,Nov 19 2004, 04:01 PM Wrote:RoFl Halo2 owns that game all soild snake games are boring all you do is be sneaky and not do crap.
god i love english.
Yeah, especially when you don't have to decipher it! :P
The type of game you play really proves the development of your brain...a more apelike KILL ALL MUST ME LIKEY KILL type of person prefers halo while a more intelligent person who understands how combat really works nowadays prefers a MUCH more realistic game like mgs:se over a game with a relatively dumb story that could be outdone by most 1950's alien movies, characters that are hardly developed, and no real human emotion throughout it. Halo being said to be a better game proves the real stupidity of the common American and makes me quite sad.
ajbig,Nov 20 2004, 10:57 PM Wrote:The type of game you play really proves the development of your brain...a more apelike KILL ALL MUST ME LIKEY KILL type of person prefers halo while a more intelligent person who understands how combat really works nowadays prefers a MUCH more realistic game like mgs:se over a game with a relatively dumb story that could be outdone by most 1950's alien movies, characters that are hardly developed, and no real human emotion throughout it. Halo being said to be a better game proves the real stupidity of the common American and makes me quite sad.
Some people dont play games for reality, some people dont play games to test their intellect. Some people play games to relive stress and piss of that nub that cant aim. But hey maybe thats just me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's