Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know anything about the server?
LAJKSFKLJHEJFHKJASHKJBZCUIBWEIHROIUSDHLVJORHSTUHASOUDHLKZXIUWVBHYGBTHSBGDVBHIEWQ​
OIJAOISHCIUSBIVBWERYBHRIQUHURh

that's my response.
Nooww it's going to be even LESS popular. Pleasseee jesus take us back in time to the good times!<_<
uhh if you guys wanted i could prolly host wcs...i have the image of the server still from senate but i'd have to get a hyper v up on my server then for a linux emulation for you
suxa,Sep 8 2008, 08:12 PM Wrote:uhh if you guys wanted i could prolly host wcs...i have the image of the server still from senate but i'd have to get a hyper v up on my server then for a linux emulation for you
if you do that, id be grateful because it would shut brendan up about the server, and mentioning it in every other one of his posts.
YAY GO 4 IT SUXA.
JessicaT,Sep 9 2008, 03:39 PM Wrote:YAY GO 4 IT SUXA.
lolbeans this is in white
suxa,Sep 9 2008, 01:12 AM Wrote:uhh if you guys wanted i could prolly host wcs...i have the image of the server still from senate but i'd have to get a hyper v up on my server then for a linux emulation for you
sounds fancy, im a dumbfuck
Graff,Sep 10 2008, 04:10 PM Wrote:sounds fancy, im a dumbfuck
Yeah, but not just you...there are a few others lurking around here that are probably a bit more on the retarded sidebrendon but I'm not mentioning any names.
Reference URL's