Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: plz excuse another pointless story of my life...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'll keep it nice and short...met a perfect 10 blonde tonight at some lame-ass farewell party for college with a body of a goddess, a sense of humor, likes metal, and is just all around awesome. And we just sat there for literally an hour talking about metal when everyone else is bitching about college. and the fact that i stand a chance with her is surprising and what surprised me even more is when she gave me her number and told me that we are going to concerts during the year. When it comes to chicks i rarley give out 10's and when i do...it implies perfection. the first and only chick that i know that likes metal that isn't goth, emo, or flat out ugly.

sorry if i started what seems to be another pointless topic...but it's better than what BALL keeps putting out so yeah that its all
jesus christ start a blog or slit your wrists already!
I vote for the latter.
what kind of metal probably girly stuff
Womb-Raider,Aug 19 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:jesus christ start a blog or slit your wrists already!
lmao, i love wombeh
I admit this is more intresting than the shit Ball writes. good work Graff! :)
i hate sharkbunz's guts, but i like him better than this
[quote=Brendon,Aug 20 2008, 03:47 AM]I admit this is more intresting than the shit Ball writes. good work Graff!
my fav metal genre is klingon metal because klingons are cool...... i am going to start a klingon metal band called "way of the bat'leth"
I don't know about the others, but isn't Bullet for my Valentine emo?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's