Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Madden 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
madden 09 is out there now!! is it any good or just like 08? not really the biggest madden guy though but i'll give it a shot if its worth it.

all i know is that a new trivium song is on the soundtrack and that makes me very happy:D
i'm john madden and i approve this message
no wait i'm ball!
football games are gay. get the fuck off your couch and get a life. Only fat college guys play that shit.
Brendon,Aug 13 2008, 09:56 AM Wrote:football games are gay. get the fuck off your couch and get a life. Only fat college guys play that shit.
Your argument is quite convincing, especially due to the logic and facts backing up your statement.
sleepy-sheep,Aug 13 2008, 11:13 AM Wrote:
Brendon,Aug 13 2008, 09:56 AM Wrote:football games are gay. get the fuck off your couch and get a life. Only fat college guys play that shit.
Your argument is quite convincing, especially due to the logic and facts backing up your statement.
agreed. it would be unthinkable to even contemplate arguing against such a strongly supported point as that.

although i do dislike sports games lol
my favorite football game is sonic footballers diddy kong edition featuring baby bop but the only way a sports game can get better than a 7.5/10 on my scale is if it has barney in a using a unlockable code and they can only get above a 9 if it is bill clinton in the barney costume and he can slam dunk the ball
Madden rox
is george w bush in any sports games

they should put me in madden 09....... my team name will be the balls and our special move is slam dunk and also we can shoot for 3 points easy
this thread is maddening
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's