Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: IP Address
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone plz tell me what the IP address is? I've searched this forum up and down and I still can't find it. Thnx
cs.wroaw.com
i PM'd it to him cuz i didntw ant to wait 30 seconds for flood control :/
idk if you need it but for anyone else that might come across this it's

69.94.12.16:27015

did the large letters for fun:D
wtf is the ip adress, the 69. something doesn't work, the cs.wroaw.com doesn't work. WTF WOrKS?!?!?!
I think its cause SV stopped paying for teh server or something. Its down for me soo it sohuldn't be working
it was weird, because i think it went down permanently while i was playing on it. i think the map changed and it just never came back on:(
Plot,Aug 29 2008, 07:20 PM Wrote:it was weird, because i think it went down permanently while i was playing on it. i think the map changed and it just never came back on:(
Damn, that would have been cool.:o
Dum3z,Aug 29 2008, 09:32 PM Wrote:
Plot,Aug 29 2008, 07:20 PM Wrote:it was weird, because i think it went down permanently while i was playing on it. i think the map changed and it just never came back on:(
Damn, that would have been cool.:o
i dunno, i think that wouldve sucked for me. i probably wouldve been like "NOOOO MY BELOVED WROAW SERVER I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because if i were playing on the server it would probably mean i wanted to play on it, thus crushing my dream of playing on the server by it shutting down when i innocently think it's just changing maps.
Yeah, but can you imagine being one of the last people to play it? Right up until the end, playing on our server.

It's kind of like dying during sex...sucks that you had to die, but a great way to go.:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's