Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 2008 Olympics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I watched most of the show and that was the best, creative, and interesting Olypmic opening I've ever seen. Well I've only seen about three or so, but this one blew the others away easy. They really did set the bar high on this one with an amazing performance.
Yeah, it was amazing. So much coordination and shit. Haven't seen any of the events though.:(
I lik the fireworks. :D
the opening ceremony was indeed damn good. i also liked the greeks though.
Damn I just watched that 4x100 mens relay and it was fucking intense. I normally could care less about spectating but that was one of the first times I ever felt like screaming at the tv telling the guy to go faster.

USA just pwned France hard.
Lol, I watched that too biggs, I actually yelled when USA got gold..great thing I didn't wake my wife or son up though lol...intense relay though for sure.
i won the olymics B)
Biggs,Aug 10 2008, 09:07 PM Wrote:Damn I just watched that 4x100 mens relay and it was fucking intense. I normally could care less about spectating but that was one of the first times I ever felt like screaming at the tv telling the guy to go faster.

USA just pwned France hard.
I was screaming because I want Phelps to get his eight golds. It would've sucked to lose on his second gold.:(
ya phelps ftw.
Opening Ceremonies were ridiculous. The drums and fireworks were the best part. Does anyone know when they end?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's