Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Arrangements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i really miss this server to bits, i'd do anything to get it back to the way it was.
Im going to invite loads tomorrow. If you could, i'll be there at 8PM tomorrow in the uk. Let's all vote for the xmas nipperhouse! Hope to see you there. If not then ill do it again one time. Add my steam. Gamefrk220 =]

Come on guys:D
Graff, brandon, camper, womb, plot, coca and everyone else Let's all get on weather you still play or not!

SERVER IP IS - 69.94.12.16:27015

If you wont to know the time in the uk then type in "UK Time" In google and work it out from there.
my steam wont connect:(
JessicaT,Aug 1 2008, 12:31 AM Wrote:Well i really miss this server to bits, i'd do anything to get it back to the way it was.
Im going to invite loads tomorrow. If you could, i'll be there at 8PM tomorrow in the uk. Let's all vote for the xmas nipperhouse! Hope to see you there. If not then ill do it again one time. Add my steam. Gamefrk220 =]

Graff, brandon, camper, womb, plot, coca and everyone else Let's all get on weather you still play or not!
I thought you hated me

I'm never online before 2AM on a Friday but I will play at 2 if I remember.

JUST FOR YOU BITCH.;)
Ill come if someone will please tell me what 2pm uk time is on the east coast the US. ( btw its brendon not brandon:)

We need more efforts to repopulate the server. theres always bots but they suck.
Brendon,Aug 1 2008, 03:14 AM Wrote:Ill come if someone will please tell me what 2pm uk time is on the east coast the US. ( btw its brendon not brandon:)

We need more efforts to repopulate the server. theres always bots but they suck.
Hi Brenda

8PM UK time is 3PM Eastern Standard Time I think
coca,Aug 1 2008, 02:12 AM Wrote:
JessicaT,Aug 1 2008, 12:31 AM Wrote:Well i really miss this server to bits, i'd do anything to get it back to the way it was.

I thought you hated me

I'm never online before 2AM on a Friday but I will play at 2 if I remember.

JUST FOR YOU BITCH.;)
Lol idk i was just saying names and when i was playing wroaw, i use to see you there.
Anyway, this is gonna be so cool ::D:DD

BALL GET YOUR STEAM WORKING NA
p.s - Click those google ads so it's more money for the server!
6 people on the server now including me, xmas nipperhouse:D
i guess i missed it? i woulda joined but im so busy >.<
a hobbit,Aug 1 2008, 07:03 AM Wrote:i guess i missed it? i woulda joined but im so busy >.<
No you havent, you can still come. 8PM UK Time is in 11 hours.
I come but ill be a bit late.
2 More hours!;)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's