Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I think we've already been through this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dum3z,Jul 22 2008, 01:14 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jul 21 2008, 08:51 AM Wrote:oh good i see that you answered my other post:D

i'm on laughing skull as well underdog, but there are sometimes gaps in the times i play:D

49 warlock as of right now
You're still not even 60 yet? Did you quit when I did? <.<

And p3ng, you play on Scilla? Ally or horde? One (or two?) of my friends got Grand Marshall on that server a couple years ago.:o
I have a level 61 rogue im leveling up on scilla. Horde. COME PLAY WIT MEH
JessicaT,Jul 22 2008, 01:41 PM Wrote:ustalker >=(
maybe
p3ng,Jul 22 2008, 01:13 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jul 21 2008, 08:51 AM Wrote:oh good i see that you answered my other post:D

i'm on laughing skull as well underdog, but there are sometimes gaps in the times i play:D

And p3ng, you play on Scilla? Ally or horde? One (or two?) of my friends got Grand Marshall on that server a couple years ago.:o
Srybutno. <.<

No WoW for the next 5 months, then after that I'm going back to Laughing Skull and playing a Death Knight. xD
Dum3z,Jul 22 2008, 07:56 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Jul 22 2008, 01:13 PM Wrote:

Srybutno. <.<

No WoW for the next 5 months, then after that I'm going back to Laughing Skull and playing a Death Knight. xD
Nooooooo. Abandon WoW, you know you can do it!!!
lol you guys play WoW!!!! XD got better things to waste my money on. thank you sveach for not falling into the void
like xbox live an cod4? wow is a better deal even if you never play it.
If you're not downloading games, then getting a new one more than every 3 months is more expensive than playing WoW for the same time.

That and I don't really care anymore...I've experienced having a life for 4 months, I'm ready to go back to nerd-dome already. :/
Dum3z,Jul 23 2008, 03:22 AM Wrote:If you're not downloading games, then getting a new one more than every 3 months is more expensive than playing WoW for the same time.

That and I don't really care anymore...I've experienced having a life for 4 months, I'm ready to go back to nerd-dome already. :/
oh yes you are.
Plot,Jul 23 2008, 06:39 AM Wrote:like xbox live an cod4? wow is a better deal even if you never play it.
well...you got me there...other than the fact that i got rock band instead of COD4...borrowed Halo 3 from another friend and played that online...its pretty intense, even with all the people who don't play it anymore
Dum3z,Jul 23 2008, 03:22 AM Wrote:If you're not downloading games, then getting a new one more than every 3 months is more expensive than playing WoW for the same time.

Welcome back.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's