Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Batman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Probably the best movie I've seen in a long time. I'd really like to see it in IMAX sometime.

I think I read somewhere that it already broke two box office records. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was true.
Saw it twice, loved it twice:)...once in a new imax near school, once in a normal theatre:D
Dwopple,Jul 19 2008, 06:26 PM Wrote:Awesome movie, jsut hated hwo the theatre was burning, movei was so long tooo >.>
Dwopple found alcohol? <.<

So the theater was burning? Why didn't you get out of there? Wanted to be saved by some big, strong fireman eh?:P

I want to see it toooooooooo, someone take a video camera to the movie theater and send the video to meeeeeeeeee.:(
Dum3z,Jul 21 2008, 01:12 AM Wrote:
Dwopple,Jul 19 2008, 06:26 PM Wrote:Awesome movie, jsut hated hwo the theatre was burning, movei was so long tooo >.>
So the theater was burning? Why didn't you get out of there? Wanted to be saved by some big, strong fireman eh?:P
Hahaha, I love how you twisted this:D

I want to see it toooooooooo, someone take a video camera to the movie theater and send the video to meeeeeeeeee.:(
i'll tape it for ya <3
Underdog,Jul 20 2008, 11:58 PM Wrote:

i'll tape it for ya <3
Nah it's good, one of my friends has it downloaded already, I'll get it from him.
You should get KUNG FU PANDA while you're at it:D
Dum3z,Jul 21 2008, 07:13 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 20 2008, 11:58 PM Wrote:

i'll tape it for ya <3
Nah it's good, one of my friends has it downloaded already, I'll get it from him.
well fine... didn't want to do it anyway
Underdog,Jul 21 2008, 12:02 PM Wrote:well fine... didn't want to do it anyway
Well fine, I didn't want to see anything you taped anyway! >O
I hate you all :angry:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's