Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I finally have xbox live!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i finally got xbox live working and i'm going out tomorrow to get COD4 finally so i have something good to play online

leave your account names on here so i can add you guys. anyways mine's JGraff69

i know theres another post about xbox live...just letting you know i'm aware.

thx
You could have just bought COD4 on the computer and play it online.
woulda been 50 bucks cheaper too
me gamertag is drillhead. :)
Biggs,Jul 18 2008, 07:14 AM Wrote:You could have just bought COD4 on the computer and play it online.
my computer sucks...it aint good enough for to play COD4 well...only CS and audiosurf on the lowest graphics setting
Graff,Jul 19 2008, 05:15 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 18 2008, 07:14 AM Wrote:You could have just bought COD4 on the computer and play it online.
my computer sucks...it aint good enough for to play COD4 well...only CS and audiosurf on the lowest graphics setting
on my last computer i had to download custom skins for my pc where the cts/ts were all single-color block-heads so i could up my fps as much as possible
Underdog,Jul 19 2008, 04:07 AM Wrote:
Graff,Jul 19 2008, 05:15 AM Wrote:
on my last computer i had to download custom skins for my pc where the cts/ts were all single-color block-heads so i could up my fps as much as possible
for some reason that owns
My Xbox 360 got the red ring of death.:(
Blizzard,Jul 20 2008, 08:08 AM Wrote:My Xbox 360 got the red ring of death.:(
Same, then it ate COD4. Well there's $60 down the drain.
Pker,Jul 20 2008, 06:29 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 20 2008, 08:08 AM Wrote:My Xbox 360 got the red ring of death.:(
Same, then it ate COD4. Well there's $60 down the drain.
Since it's only 3 LEDs, shouldn't it be like the 3/4ths pie crust of death?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's