Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: more hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really hate birds now. There really stupid. Last tuesday I was sitting in the sunroom in my little condo playing Xbox when a fuking pigon flew right into my window. It scared the shit outta me. The same thing happened to my dad 3 years ago. exept he was watchin tv. why the hell are birds so stupid.
Brendon,Jul 9 2008, 10:16 PM Wrote:I really hat birds now. There really stupid. Last tuesday I was sitting in the sunroom in my little condo playing Xbox when a fuking pigon flew right into my window. It scared the shit outta me. The same thing happened to my dad 3 years ago. exept he was watchin tv. why the hell are birds so stupid.
Irony.:rolleyes:
Well pigeons don't have that great eyesight so they don't really see the window and they go WEEEEEEEEE I'LL FLY INTO THIS OPEN SPACE!!!!!!!!! WHERE THIS JERK IS PLAYING XBOX. MAYBE I WILL GET A CHANCE TO SHIT ON THE FUCKER.

So there we go. Birds fly into windows all the time lol.
Brendon,Jul 10 2008, 04:16 AM Wrote:I really hat birds now. There really stupid. Last tuesday I was sitting in the sunroom in my little condo playing Xbox when a fuking pigon flew right into my window. It scared the shit outta me. The same thing happened to my dad 3 years ago. exept he was watchin tv. why the hell are birds so stupid.
is "hat" some new kind of verb i'm unaware of? maybe it flew into your window because you hatted him?
<Dwoppers> HAT U FOREBER
sleepy-sheep,Jul 10 2008, 05:26 PM Wrote:<Dwoppers> HAT U FOREBER
I HAT U 2
<Dwoppers> HAT GURLZ
<Dwoppers> LUV BOIZ
<Dwoppers>:o
SniperducK,Jul 10 2008, 04:30 PM Wrote:<Dwoppers> HAT GURLZ
<Dwoppers> LUV BOIZ
<Dwoppers>:o
I'd believe it. :lol:
Underdog,Jul 10 2008, 12:58 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Jul 10 2008, 04:16 AM Wrote:I really hat birds now. There really stupid. Last tuesday I was sitting in the sunroom in my little condo playing Xbox when a fuking pigon flew right into my window. It scared the shit outta me. The same thing happened to my dad 3 years ago. exept he was watchin tv. why the hell are birds so stupid.
is "hat" some new kind of verb i'm unaware of? maybe it flew into your window because you hatted him?
<_<
Reference URL's