Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: FROM MINNESOTA!!! & ABOUT THE PARTY IN THE PANTS!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so yeah right now im at my hotel outside of Mineapolis and bored...right by a pool right now...maybe some hotties will come down so i can play my game and get some.

I can't stand eating fast food and/or restaurant food everyday for lunch and dinner...i can feel the fat eating away at my muscle.

Every waitress at the restaurants i've been at are hot as fuck. from hot brunettes from perfect blondes...its awesome. In fact the waitress i had tonight looked exactly like a chick from my math class...it was scary...i stared at her trying to tell the difference. am about to ask the girl in math class if shes got a sister.

last but not least went to a beer brewery yesterday...linen & krugels or something (correct me please) every though im underage my dad snuck me samples. free beer always tastes good regardless of what brand.

actually talked to the one chick before two days ago about a party in my pants (obviously didn't phrase it that way but you get the point) and it was successful so im realieved about that. She wants me!!!!:D

Sorry if i wrote a fuckin' essay...im bored as fuck
your not alone in the struggle to get laid.;)
Graff,Jun 26 2008, 12:21 AM Wrote:so yeah right now im at my hotel outside of Mineapolis and bored...right by a pool right now...maybe some hotties will come down so i can play my game and get some.

I can't stand eating fast food and/or restaurant food everyday for lunch and dinner...i can feel the fat eating away at my muscle.

Every waitress at the restaurants i've been at are hot as fuck. from hot brunettes from perfect blondes...its awesome. In fact the waitress i had tonight looked exactly like a chick from my math class...it was scary...i stared at her trying to tell the difference. am about to ask the girl in math class if shes got a sister.

last but not least went to a beer brewery yesterday...linen & krugels or something (correct me please) every though im underage my dad snuck me samples. free beer always tastes good regardless of what brand.

actually talked to the one chick before two days ago about a party in my pants (obviously didn't phrase it that way but you get the point) and it was successful so im realieved about that. She wants me!!!!:D

Sorry if i wrote a fuckin' essay...im bored as fuck
You are a fucking faggot. Stop posting this utter bullshit on the forums please. You arent gonna get laid. Go back to middle school.

FUCK OFF
[quote=p3ng,Jun 26 2008, 12:30 AM][quote=Graff,Jun 26 2008, 12:21 AM] so yeah right now im at my hotel outside of Mineapolis and bored...right by a pool right now...maybe some hotties will come down so i can play my game and get some.

Every waitress at the restaurants i've been at are hot as fuck.
I like pie. Do you like pie?

+1
[Image: m_c631ed5ee2df6b534a10c75516e2a344.jpg]
Dum3z,Jun 26 2008, 02:10 PM Wrote:I like pie. Do you like pie?

+1
no sir i do not like pie.
Brendon,Jun 26 2008, 02:34 AM Wrote:your not alone in the struggle to get laid.;)
That's called rape son.
SniperducK,Jun 26 2008, 03:40 PM Wrote:[Image: m_c631ed5ee2df6b534a10c75516e2a344.jpg]
that pic is almost 2 years old...but yeah i'll admit this post is dumb...forgive me for wasting your time.
I Love Lamp!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's