Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: druuuunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had to post a drunk thread.....so here it is...woooo!!!!!

HOw can i still type?

Oh and I managed to drive home (about 2 minles) drunk. go me. Stupid? maye. whatever/
/

nn
Sveach,Jun 22 2008, 12:19 AM Wrote:I had to post a drunk thread.....so here it is...woooo!!!!!

HOw can i still type?

Oh and I managed to drive home (about 2 minles) drunk. go me. Stupid? maye. whatever/
/

nn
What are you doing drunk at 2 in the after........nevermind.

Bad Stephen, you really should stop drunk driving before you kill someone, or worse...get caught by the police driving drunk.

That being said, someone's enjoying being 21. <.<
Dum3z,Jun 22 2008, 03:24 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Jun 22 2008, 12:19 AM Wrote:I had to post a drunk thread.....so here it is...woooo!!!!!

HOw can i still type?

/

nn

Bad Stephen, you really should stop drunk driving before you kill someone, or worse...get caught by the police driving drunk.

Fuuuuck....

It's 6:20 am, AKA 4 hours after I went to bed....and I'm at work...

I can't tell you how many times I've puked already. :(
Why are you working on a Sunday? Jesus.:o

And yeah, nice timing on the post. <.< *stalks SV*
What the cock?
Sveach,Jun 22 2008, 04:20 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jun 22 2008, 03:24 AM Wrote:

HOw can i still type?

/

nn

Fuuuuck....

It's 6:20 am, AKA 4 hours after I went to bed....and I'm at work...

I can't tell you how many times I've puked already. :(
ROFL!!! Been there dude, trust me! :P
stop drunk driving or ima come smack you.
So I left work after being there for an hour and a half...I puked about 30 times and finally said fuck it and left. Went home (oh and that fucking 45 minute drive home was FOREVER) and crawled into my bed. 4 hours later and im good as new...mostly.

Now i'm smoking some chicken on my grill....it smells awesome. :D
Sveach,Jun 22 2008, 01:35 PM Wrote:So I left work after being there for an hour and a half...I puked about 30 times and finally said fuck it and left. Went home (oh and that fucking 45 minute drive home was FOREVER) and crawled into my bed. 4 hours later and im good as new...mostly.

Now i'm smoking some chicken on my grill....it smells awesome. :D
haha at first when i read "Now i'm smoking" i was like... wow wtf?
[quote=Plot,Jun 22 2008, 03:15 PM][quote=Sveach,Jun 22 2008, 01:35 PM] So I left work after being there for an hour and a half...I puked about 30 times and finally said fuck it and left. Went home (oh and that fucking 45 minute drive home was FOREVER) and crawled into my bed. 4 hours later and im good as new...mostly.

Now i'm smoking some chicken on my grill....it smells awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's