Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: quick stupid question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
my friend reminded me of a story where my one now-drug-addicted friend (don't see him anymore thankfully) where he claimed to have masturbated 16 times in one day. you'd think you would be out of bodily fluids by then but is it possible? i mean my personal record is 6...and that was pushing it...but 16? can that even be done?
fuckit, i could push 20 eaisly. goddamnit graff tmi.
You need serious medication if you feel you must masturbate that often.
There is no need for batin that often..... wait this is the stupidist fucking post yet Graff has made. This is so discusting That someone brought it up. This is even worse than the time he brought up the "Party in his pants".
dats hawt
Brendon,Jul 24 2008, 06:22 PM Wrote:There is no need for batin that often..... wait this is the stupidist fucking post yet Graff has made. This is so discusting That someone brought it up. This is even worse than the time he brought up the "Party in his pants".
yet you said you could rub out 20 in a day?
I'm just saying I could if i tried.:D

-Graff dosent get beaten enough these days
I wouldn't even be in the mood if I tried to do it more than 2-3 times. :/
Dum3z,Jul 25 2008, 12:38 AM Wrote:I wouldn't even be in the mood if I tried to do it more than 2-3 times. :/
thats what i thought thank you...

theres a reason why i called this "quick stupid question" cuz it is stupid but i had to know from someone else outside my peeps
I think he was lying

Also you don't need "bodily fluids" to come
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's